Based in Hong Kong, China
1 July, 2015
Apple App Store
|Free with IAP|
ALIENGINE is an exciting dodging game combining elements of aliens and space shooter. Players need to control the spaceship and keep survive as long as possible from endless waves of threats and challenge players all around the world with their best score and survival time.
- Easy control, tap screen or drag to move. Dodge and auto attack at the same time.
- 4 Types of crystals with special functions: energy shield, electric wave, time freeze, 3-way attack.
- Endless waves of moving obstacles and dangerous enemies.
- 3 different game levels (Hell, Professional and Standard) available for selection.
- Challenge players all around the world with high score and survive time.
- Several well-designed spaceships controlled by different alien species for players to unlock.
- iCloud support (player’s spaceship unlock and ads removal are synced with all linked iOS devices).
- Free to play.
Gameplay Video YouTube
Logo & Icon
FIGHT4DREAM is an indie game development studio started in 2013 by co-founders William Ng and Alvin Wong, while 2016 a new Co-founder Ethan Cheung joined. Our studio based in Hong Kong but we aim to make games without any national and cultural barrier. We are always strived to create quality games that are accessible, beautiful and fun to play. We also want our games leading you to communicate more with your friends and family.
More information on FIGHT4DREAM, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Game Designer, Business & Development
Game Designer & Artist