Based in Hong Kong, China
22 December, 2016
STEAM (Early Access)
Be a giant MONSTER! Moving around the city in REAL ACTION and DESTROY everything to release your anger in VR world!
- Modern City: Human city with buildings, vehicles and frightened citizens are waiting for you! Break them down and EAT THE CITIZENS for your own good! Follow their screams.
- Active VR Combat: Utilize your body to dodge attack, hit, catch and throw objects while moving around with hand movements. You are a real monster!
- Power Release: As a giant monster, BEAM SHOOTING is indispensable! Feel your true power running through your mouth!
- Various of Enemies: Human armies including normal soldiers, rocket artillery, armored personal carriers, tanks, armed helicopter, etc. will try their best to defend their home city. No mercy for them!
- Threatening BOSS: Fight against the human latest technology in the final stage of arcade mode mission. Destroy their last hope!
- Great Party: 3 different party mode games provided and challenge your friends to see who can earn a higher score!
- Free-Style Mode: No pressure at all and just enjoy destroying everything!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Best Digital Entertainment Award (Entertainment Software) Special Mention (Tech) in the Hong Kong ICT Awards 2017" Hong Kong, 31 March, 2017 - VR Monster Awakens
- "Gold Award (Open Group) in the HKGD Game Competition & Expo 2016" Hong Kong, 5 November, 2016 - VR Monster Awakens
- "The Best VR Award in the HKGD Game Competition & Expo 2016" Hong Kong, 5 November, 2016 - VR Monster Awakens
FIGHT4DREAM is an indie game development studio started in 2013 by co-founders William Ng and Alvin Wong, while 2016 a new Co-founder Ethan Cheung joined. Our studio based in Hong Kong but we aim to make games without any national and cultural barrier. We are always strived to create quality games that are accessible, beautiful and fun to play. We also want our games leading you to communicate more with your friends and family.
More information on FIGHT4DREAM, our logo & relevant media are available here.
VR Monster Awakens Credits
Co-founder and Producer
Co-founder and Creative Director
Co-founder and Technical Director